Eastern Mass 2016 League Setup Form
2016 EasternMass – Association/League Admin Setup Request
Explanation of the League Admin Role:
The League Administrator in SafetyTag (“LA”) is a system role who will oversee your Association’s activities in SafetyTag this season. SafetyTag only allows one LA account, and this account does not necessarily need to be your Association President – it can be an account more than one person shares, and it should be someone (or a group of people) who can assist in the following tasks this season. This role can be changed next season, or during the season at any time if necessary.
- See all registration info imported from League One / Active
- Create Teams
- Invite Coaches to join a League (this is how SafetyTag assigns coaches)
- Invite Players to Team (via their parents’ account)
- View Teams / listing of Players
- View the Documents and Attachments for each Coach, Player, Teams
- View Team Compliance Reports
Using the form below, please choose your Association name and then provide the Names & Email addresses for the members of your team who should fill this role in 2016. Thank you for your help with this!